Ever since Cardi B and her tech Jenny Bui pushed long acrylic nails back into the cultural limelight in 2019, we’ve seen a rise in nail trends that goes well beyond conversation around seasonal colors and matte vs. glossy finishes. Instead, cooler, more experimental trends (think geometric designs, neon colors, press-on nails, and gemstone adornments) have taken center stage. Now, thanks to Instagram, we’ve discovered new ways of expressing ourselves through DIY manicures. But while we’re still trying to master the at-home gel manicure, nail techs and artists are perfecting new techniques, custom colors, and artful designs every single day.
- @nascarcasm: The NASCAR country music playlist
- Obesity in animals: Symptoms, causes and treatment
- Marilyn & Me photography book shares unseen pictures of the star
- The Killers, Bruce Springsteen ‘Dustland’ music video was filmed in Utah
- Is BLUE BOX Game Studios ‘Abandoned’ Really Kojima and Silent Hill?
American Apple Art Artists Awards Black brand camera Community country deal Digital Dress Fashion Film good Great healthy History home industry Landscape life lifestyle Live Moments Music Nail News NFT photograph Photographer photographers Photography photos Show song style summer tips Trend trends video Week York
- This Modest New York Apartment Holds One of the Best Art Collections in Town
- The wrong music director? Here we go again – Slipped DiscSlipped Disc
- Does Fish Skin Have a Future in Fashion? | Innovation
- Monet’s Palate Lifestyle Brand Adds Wine To Its Offerings
- An elderly couple in Spain kissed through plastic film because of COVID-19. An AP photographer just won a Pulitzer for photographing the moment.