If Italian fashion has an ambassador, it’s Mariacarla Boscono. A muse to homegrown talents like Riccardo Tisci, Donatella Versace, and Pierpaolo Piccioli, Boscono has become synonymous with the irreverence and glamour of Italian style. Still, it took nearly three decades as a fashion insider before Boscono felt ready to take up the mantle of designer. This week the star unveiled her first collaboration with outerwear brand K-Way: The collection features outdoorsy essentials like rain jackets, leggings, and swimsuits. “I waited 26 years into my career to do my first collaboration,” Boscono shared via Zoom. “I never wanted to do anything
- @nascarcasm: The NASCAR country music playlist
- Obesity in animals: Symptoms, causes and treatment
- Marilyn & Me photography book shares unseen pictures of the star
- The Killers, Bruce Springsteen ‘Dustland’ music video was filmed in Utah
- Is BLUE BOX Game Studios ‘Abandoned’ Really Kojima and Silent Hill?
American Apple Art Artists Awards Black brand camera Community country deal Digital Dress Fashion Film good Great healthy History home industry Landscape life lifestyle Live Moments Music Nail News NFT photograph Photographer photographers Photography photos Show song style summer tips Trend trends video Week York
- This Modest New York Apartment Holds One of the Best Art Collections in Town
- The wrong music director? Here we go again – Slipped DiscSlipped Disc
- Does Fish Skin Have a Future in Fashion? | Innovation
- Monet’s Palate Lifestyle Brand Adds Wine To Its Offerings
- An elderly couple in Spain kissed through plastic film because of COVID-19. An AP photographer just won a Pulitzer for photographing the moment.