If there’s one thing Tyler, the Creator is about, it’s bread. The Cali rapper’s new music video “Wus Ya Name” sees him pulling up to a French patisserie, “for this brioche my boy told me about,” and ending up in love. Solo directed under his Golf Haley moniker, he hops out of a car and into a flower boy’s paradise: garden seating filled with Black and brown people riding bikes, playing games, enjoying their day. He raps and sings the entire flirty track, stylized as “WUSYANAME,” while following a highlight-glazed beauty down the lawn. The camera pans to reveal she’s
- Florida man brutally beaten, put in a coma after asking neighbors to lower music
- AZ Factory Will Cap Off Paris Fashion Week With a Show Celebrating Alber Elbaz
- She Was Music’s Greatest Teacher. And Much More.
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Sharon Stone Bringing High-Low Dressing to the Red Carpet
- Healthy Lifestyle Limits Lupus Risk
Apple Art Artists Arts Awards Black brand Business camera Collection country Digital Dress Fashion Festival Great healthy History home industry July Landscape life lifestyle Live Music Nail News NFTs NPR pandemic Photographer photographers Photography photos Show Street style summer tips top Trend video Week York