When it comes to portrait photography, one of the most important choices you will make is the focal length you will use, both because it determines the overall look of the frame and because separate focal lengths can render your subject in drastically different ways. This great video takes a look at three of the most common focal lengths, 85mm, 100mm, and 135mm, to help you decide which is right for you.
- The Best Fashion Photos from the 1950s
- Princess Diana’s Photographer Reveals the Broken Prince Charles Promise Behind Her Famous Taj Mahal Photo
- The NFT art world of music, movies, and so much more!
- Russia Scoffs at Tokyo Olympics Ban: ‘Let Them Listen to Classical Music’
- Returning office workers seek sweet spot between casual and formal | Fashion
Apple Art Artists Arts Awards Black brand Business camera Collection Community country Digital Dress Fashion Festival Great healthy History home industry July Landscape life lifestyle Live Music Nail News NFTs NPR Photographer photographers Photography photos Show Street style summer tips top Trend video Week York