When it comes to portrait photography, one of the most important choices you will make is the focal length you will use, both because it determines the overall look of the frame and because separate focal lengths can render your subject in drastically different ways. This great video takes a look at three of the most common focal lengths, 85mm, 100mm, and 135mm, to help you decide which is right for you.
- Vaccine required for all visitors, students at Las Vegas art gallery | COVID-19
- Lollapalooza 2021: Photos From Chicago Music Fest
- Fashion Rooted in Function
- Thompson Savannah Makes Debut, Bringing a Contemporary Lifestyle Hotel to Eastern Wharf
- Meet The Youth Winner Of The Audubon Photography Awards: Arav Karighattam
Apple Art Artists Arts Awards Black brand Business camera Collection Community country Digital Dress Fashion Festival Great healthy History home industry July Landscape life lifestyle Live Music Nail News NFTs NPR Photographer photographers Photography photos Show Street style summer tips top Trend video Week York